Kingdom of Bahrain
- A Bachelors Degree holder (in an IT domain).
- 1 - 3 years work experience, preferably within the IT consultancy industry.
- Should have experience in planning and implementing automated security mechanisms such as VA/PT, IDS/HIDS and auditing.
- Hands-on Experience is performing Network Security Assessment and vulnerability Assessment.
- Good understanding of OWASP top 10 and web Application security audits.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of modern Web applications and Mobile app (Android and iOS) security practices to detect and discover security vulnerabilities.
- Should have holistic view of all Security domains across IT, Mobile, Cloud platform.
- Hands on knowledge on Tools : Nmap, Kali Linux, Metasploit, Armitage , Maltego, Burp, Paros Proxy Nessus, nexpose, wireshark, sqlmap etc.
- Cybersecurity skills are essential.
- Familiarity with Security Standards and groups (OWASP, NIST, SANS)
- Good understanding of cloud technologies and how to keep them secure.
- Well familiar with basics of TCP/ IP and Networking principles.
- Manual Penetration Testing skills and techniques are required besides automated tools and frameworks.
- Conduct Vulnerability Assessments, Penetration Testing, Device Hardening, Application Security Assessments, Log Review, Review of Documents, Network Monitoring and Reporting
- Conduct and compile findings on new vulnerabilities, new tools for departmental use.
- Create project deliverables / reports and assist the immediate supervisor during submissions and client discussions
- Abide by the project time lines and maintain project discipline
- Design and implement an architecture for regular automated security audits
- Review security aspects for existing and new service architectures, and define best practices to be followed.