Kingdom of Bahrain
Financial regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance and/or other related fields.
- ACAMs or any other AML/compliance certificates/qualifications.
- At least 1 to 2 years relevant experience in the compliance, AML, corporate governance, risk management fields in a financial institution.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Proficient computer skills.
Assist in the following:
- Development of regulatory frameworks – compliance, anti-money laundering, corporate governance, FATCA & CRS and risk management.
- Supporting in conducting independent compliance reviews.
- Supporting marketing initiatives such as preparing newsletters/brochures for the service line.
- Preparing business proposals and presentations.
- Maintaining daily time records of engagements executed.