Keypoint is seeking a Jordan based bi-lingual translator, for its practice in Jordan. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited University and excellent Microsoft office skills with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
The ideal candidate should have a successful track record of:
- Assisting in the preparation of professional reports and statutory documents by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Assisting in the understanding of the nuances of translated documents by investigating and understanding unfamiliar definitions and terms.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in the target language (being from English to Arabic or Arabic to English), ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained.
- Researching legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation
- Providing a grammatically correct, well-expressed final version of translated text, usually as a word-processed document.
If your experience matches these requirements, please send your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with code TRJOD7/19. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.