KP RAO 01/19
Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in business studies and/or marketing.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in administration.
- Understanding of the application process and higher education admission will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Arabic.
- Proficient in the MS Office.
- Manage the admissions processing of a portfolio of programmes in close liaison with academic departments, applying agreed criteria to make admissions decisions based on the set admission policies and requirements.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries from prospective students, their parents, teachers and advisers independently and in a timely professional manner.
- Process incoming applications for all degree programmes, checking qualifications, the validity of decisions and authenticity of documents and results.
- Enter decisions and generate offers using the University Student Record system and other databases with the aim of 100% accuracy.
- Monitor the responses of applicants to decisions and provide data to Faculties and Departments on applicant status and workflow.
- Check and verify the fee classification of applicants.
- Ensure that correct procedures are followed when dealing with fraudulent applications.
- Ensure that correct procedures are followed when dealing with international students requiring visas in accordance with the relevant government/immigration policies and procedures.
- Liaise regularly with both academic and administrative staff.
- Monitor Request Tracker queues and help gather data relating to all admissions enquiries.
- Assist with University Open Days, University student fairs, school visits and other recruitment activities.