Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in educational administration.
- At least 5 years demonstrated administrative experience in a same or similar position at a university level educational institution.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of the relevant regulations of HEC.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Leads and represents the Department of Student Affairs and Services in the day-to-day operations of the department, ensuring safety of students, consistency of practice and maintenance of optimum service levels.
- Provides College-wide leadership by, directing the departments’ work with faculty and staff, colleagues, students and community partners in order to support, provide and/or facilitate activities that ensure that the University achieves its student leadership development, and engagement goals.
- Provides leadership, analysis and advice in relation to policies and procedures regarding students and services for students, including risk management.
- Ensures that the Department’s budget is planned, prepared and monitored in keeping with University objectives, policies and procedures, and exercises signing authority on behalf of the Department for expenditures as assigned.
- Plans, organizes, directs, and administers activities and services that support students in assigned areas, and ensures that such activities and services remain with budgetary limits.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and reviews tactical and operational plans, procedures, systems and support in accordance with the University’s strategic goals, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Works with the Faculty Leadership, managers and supervisors to ensure that applicable services and programs are planned, developed, regularly reviewed and updated, ensuring quality standards for program review.
- Leads or participates in divisional or University-wide initiatives and committees as assigned by the University Top Leadership, Academic Departments, and/or Senior Management from other Departments.
- Performs other related duties as required.