Kingdom of Bahrain
- A master’s degree
- CPA / CA qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Financial Controller in a large firm.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Plan, guide and manage the firm’s Financial Administration Policies, Budgets, Forecasts, etc.
- Ensure that all management reports are delivered on timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries from management regarding financial results and special reporting.
- Ensure that financial statements are accurate and in compliance with international standards.
- Prepare annual budgets for the firm.
- Authorize payments and monthly invoices to clients and monitor the cheques are prepared accurately.
- Authorize monthly bank transfer of payroll amounts
- Review the cash flow projections and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Attend to constituted temporary committees to take part in its discussion and guide to take decisions on financial matters as per the firm’s rules and regulations