Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in leading and managing a marketing strategy within a complex organization ideally in higher education.
- Understanding and experience of creating brand propositions and delivering brand alignment and governance across an organization understanding and experience of product and pricing to drive growth and income generation
- Expertise in digital marketing and social media.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, communication skills both in English and Arabic.
- Delivering the brand positioning on all materials produced, including brand alignment corporate strategies including new brand identity on physical and digital channels.
- Responsible for delivery of the 3-year marketing plan in line with university strategy
- Establishing and managing annual marketing budgeting, phasing and process.
- Ensuring monthly cost reports, quarterly forecast and budget planning for team.
- Creating Omni-channel annual recruitment marketing plans using digital, social media communication, as well as traditional marketing channels to secure annual student numbers targets as per university plan.
- Responsible for delivering an efficient and proactive relationship with all University Service areas in the creation of marketing plans, notably Partnerships, Business and Research.
- Ensure brand and data compliance, and compliance with Ministry of Education policy and regulation (marketing perspective).
- Overseeing the digital and social media communication plans to ensure the University leads a digital first approach to marketing where necessary.
- Overseeing the creative resource: creating online portal; brand templates toolkit and finding and managing external suppliers as well as overseeing major production (e.g. creative design, digital video, photography – image library).
- Providing relevant marketing insight, including customer behavioral insight and competitor activity to enable effective portfolio development, brand development, entry criteria, pricing strategy and benchmarking to improve student recruitment and reputation.
- Become involved in marketing and other relevant agency tender and contracts process along with other University officials (e.g. COO, CFO, and Purchasing Manager).
- Establishing a standardized framework of briefing, campaign management and analysis.