Kingdom of Bahrain
Architecture & planning
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of landscape designing.
- Knowledgeable in plants and trees varieties.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop tools, 3D Max, MS Office programs.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Reporting to Project Manager.
- Provide input on design by external consultants, if required.
- Input in the preparation and planning process for new projects if required.
- Preparation and presentation of complete drawings for final approval (construction drawings).
- Coordinate and supervise design works carried out by the Agriculture Affairs Directorate landscape designer.
- Complete and present sketch designs for approval.
- Coordinate planting plans and construction (working drawings) prior to the commencement of landscaping works.
- Carry-out ad-hoc/other duties to be assigned by the Manager as needed.
- Adheres to the company rules and regulations, etc.