Kingdom of Bahrain
A master’s degree in computer science, engineering or information technology from a leading university.
- Must have managed an IT department in a large company for at least 10 years handling the IT infrastructure, applications and operations.
- Good understanding of network and internet operations.
- In-depth experience in development of IT strategy, IT project management, software development processes and techniques.
- Strong leadership, networking, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Develop and implement the IT strategy, policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
- Communicate with IT vendors for IT service availability and contracting, as and when required.
- Mange the data cleansing and updating member details to keep all the data up-to-date, especially during election times.
- Develop and monitor the E-service and E-library activities for the usage of members
- Oversee the preventive maintenance requirement of the network and IT systems are done at regular intervals, in order to ensure its functioning effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the third party-service level agreements (SLAs) are met on time and effectively and efficiently.
- Reports to the COO/CEO