Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 4 years’ as Unit Head/ Facility Manager in a similar type of establishment or luxury hotel.
- Ensure best practices and be intuitive in problem solving.
- Reports to the General Manager.
- Assist in budgeting and ensure cost remain within the guidelines.
- Ensure the Communication system is in place and liaise with the relevant authorities to upgrade and in line with the Technical developments.
- Coordinate the Food and Beverage with the Catering Manager.
- Maintain a digital inventory of items and ensure all luxury products and fine arts are well-maintained
- Establish and monitor storeroom inventory controls and inspect the Audio-Video visuals and ensure they are in working condition.
- Conduct weekly operational meetings with employees and report to the General Manager for any operational matters.
- Inspect the Kitchen, employee quarters and cafeterias on a regular basis and prepare a health and Sanitation checklist as per the HACCP standards.
- Prepare job description and conduct performance evaluations for employees.
- Handle grievances and take disciplinary actions if needed, etc.