Kingdom of Bahrain
- Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Master's degree at an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / CFA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of practical experience in a bank of which at least 7 years of financial and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization.
- The ideal candidate may also have experience as a Finance Officer of a listed company.
- Experience in raising debt for acquisitions, refinancing of existing debt, or restructuring of existing debt.
- Organize borrowing and to help provide access to a global pool of investors who are looking for opportunities.
- Experience in the General office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite and MIP software (or other similar not-for-profit general ledger software) and use of databases.
- Liaise with the CEO on the strategic vision including fostering and cultivating stakeholder relationships and assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
- Ensure adequate controls are installed and that substantiating documentation is approved and available such that all purchases may pass independent and governmental audits.
- Provide the COO with an operating budget. Work with the COO to ensure programmatic success through cost analysis support, and compliance with all contractual and programmatic requirements. This includes:
- Interpreting legislative and programmatic rules and regulations to ensure compliance with all CBB guidelines,
- Ensuring that all government regulations and requirements are disseminated to appropriate personnel, and
- Monitoring compliance.
- Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the organization including: organizational revenue/expense and balance sheet reports, reports to funding agencies, development and monitoring of organizational and contract/grant budgets.
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Oversee the production of monthly reports including reconciliations with funders and pension plan requirements, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors.
- Reports to the CEO.