Kingdom of Bahrain
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Insurance or any other comparable qualification
Minimum 6 years in the Bahrain market.
- Reports to the Assistant General Manager – Marketing & Consumer Affairs
- Assist the Assistant General Manager in designing and implementing the department strategy;
- Ensure end-to-end customer focused processes and conduct behavioral and trend analysis;
- Identify market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Demonstrate excellent salesmanship and team leadership.
- Formulating sales strategies for different products and focusing on expanding the market share in the SME’s and corporate clients.
- Keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Develop new and innovative products as deemed necessary to the market.
- Ensure agreed targets are achieved by tactical planning to drive the sales of products.
- Plan, implement and monitor sales initiatives to increase revenue, continuously identifying future opportunities.
- Travel when/where necessary.
- Ensure full compliance with the CBB rule book 3.
- Participate in company assigned projects and any other assignments given by management.