Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar establishment or luxury hotel.
- Adhere to the hygiene and sanitation rules and responsible for the proper and precise use of chemicals and equipment’s
- Reports to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Coordinate, plan organize and control the overall housekeeping operations.
- Assist in the budgeting process for all capital and operational requirements.
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene standards in all areas of the palace.
- Assist in the appraisal system to review the performance of employees and determine development needs.
- Ensure inventory of stocks and materials and standards stock levels are maintained by the housekeepers.
- Provide quality laundering and dry cleaning of guest and house linen.
- Maintain schedules for cleaning rooms and public areas.
- Maintain inspection report for the VIP & VVIP rooms after personally checking them.