Kingdom of Bahrain
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel.
- Adhere to the hygiene and sanitation rules and be responsible for the hygiene and cleanliness of all assigned areas.
- Reports to the Catering Manager.
- Assist in the Inventory Management covering the F&B equipment/ Store equipment.
- Liaise with the Accounting specialist to monitor food costs and inventory reports on a regular basis.
- Evaluate menus against the client preferences, trends, price variations, supplier issues, seasonal availability.
- Inspect the kitchens on a regular basis and prepare a Health and Sanitation checklist as per the HACCP standards.
- Complete the Budget performance evaluation within the time frame to plan ahead for upcoming expenses and optimize utilization of budget resources, etc.