Kingdom of Bahrain
Statutory & corporate advisory
Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University
- Strong English and Arabic language skills in reading and writing
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and drafting skills to review documents in English and in Arabic
- Ability to build a business relationships with both government officials and clients over time.
- Seek out/demonstrate desire to take on challenges and opportunities for growth and learning
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of the Bahrain Commercial Companies’ Law and other regulatory governances pertaining to the S&CA service line
- Draft Constitutional Documents and correspondences accurately in line with the set guidelines and regulations
- Ensure technical correctness of all assigned work products/deliverables.
- Ensure compliance with Keypoint policies and guidance, and adherence to professional standards.
- Ensure allocated tasks are executed in accordance with Company methodology, guidance and professionalism.
- Complete assigned work on a timely basis. Manage, capture and share knowledge from assignments.
- Plan assignments in a systematic and organized manner and maintaining effective time and project management skills for all assigned tasks.
- Provide and demonstrate values to clients and commit to meeting client expectations.
- Develop the opportunity to meet and interact with clients and targets at every opportunity, creating awareness of existence.
- Able to discuss with the client on matters related to particular engagements in conjunction with seniors.
- Develop focus for self on services and industry – develop as a ‘champion’ within the S&CA team.