Our flexible, cost-effective and specialised investment administration & share registry (IASR) function is licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain as a fund administrator. We design innovative solutions that help investment managers to administer, control, and grow their funds. Our philosophy is very simple: clients come first, and superior quality is foremost.
Clients can rely on us to navigate the complexities of global markets with ease, efficiency, and confidence. Drawing on our core competences, we offer an outstanding range of customised investment administration services to both local and offshore investment vehicles, no matter how complex or sophisticated.
Our comprehensive investment administration and share registry services include:
- Establishing investment funds in the Kingdom of Bahrain
- Advise on the most suitable investment structure, prepare all documents and liaise with the regulator
- Administering funds – Price portfolios, calculate net asset values, prepare financial statements and monitor fund activities to ensure compliance
- Ongoing share registrar services
- Manage share registers and keep them current, while ensuring compliance with regulators’ requirements
- Special purpose registrar services
- Share issues and capital increases – act as an issue agent, secure regulator approvals and ensure compliance with regulators’ requirements
- Listing on the Bahrain Bourse and the Bahrain Investment Market (BIM) – work with our management consulting colleagues to support listing