Keypoint is your trusted partner in business, allowing you to focus on what you do best. Our core culture empowers us to provide creative, efficient solutions to your complex business needs, drawing on deep knowledge and experience.
Our culture reflects our business pillars:
We are the preferred advisory services provider for many leading businesses. Our clients engage us for quality, reliability, integrity and confidentiality which are fundamental to our service philosophy. Your reputation is our reputation and we take great pride in both.
In our business there is no substitute for knowledge, experience and creativity. Knowledge informs, experience guides and creativity ensures you see past the obstacles. We support our clients every step of the way.
We love challenges and we’re constantly working together as a team to ensure problems are solved efficiently and effectively. We think out-of-the-box, take a fresh perspective and stay one step ahead.
Managing Director's message
Keypoint is one of the GCC’s most comprehensive providers of professional business services. For over a decade, our dedication and innovation have made us the consultant of choice to local and regional firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, high net worth individuals, small and medium-sized enterprises and family offices.
Clients value our skilled, specialised professionals because they allow businesses to redeploy expensive resources from administrative responsibilities to core business areas where they are more likely to add significant value and help companies develop a comparative advantage.
Our ambition is to be the region’s leading professional business services provider by consistently providing a full range of reliable, cost-effective and smart business services to help organisations overcome challenges and increase efficiency.
Your success is our business. Welcome to the experts. Welcome to Keypoint!
Wajdi Al Jallad
- Keypoint was founded in 2006 and adds value with professional, business advisory services in the Kingdom of Bahrain and across the region.
As well as Bahrain, we have offices in Saudi Arabia and in Jordan.
- Our clients range from large multinationals and financial services institutions to family-managed conglomerates and small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Keypoint’s fund administration and trust services are licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Bahrain.
- Keypoint is authorised by the Bahrain Bourse as a sponsor in the Bahrain Investment Market.
- Keypoint employs over 100 qualified and experienced professionals.
- Our professionals include members of professional bodies including the Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts, the Institute of Internal Auditors, the Institute of Personnel & Development, the Institute of Chartered Tax Advisors and the Institute of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Our staff hold advanced degrees in law, finance, accountancy, economics, management and business administration.
- As well as information system security certificates, our IT professionals hold a range of specialised IT qualifications, including CISCO, Prince 2, ISO 270001 and ISO 22301/BS 25999.
- Our vision is to be the region’s leading professional business services provider by consistently providing a full range of business services that are: